Registration Fee (Annual)
- Individual: $35
- Family: $45
Security/Costume Fee (Annual): $30
- Pre-Tap: $65
- Tap 1 or Jazz 1: $65
- Tap 1 and Jazz 1: $95
- Creative Movement I: $65
- Creative Movement II: $65
- Pre-Ballet: $65
- Note: Pre-Ballet students may take Pre-Tap at no additional charge in tuition as long as they maintain good attendance in their Pre-Ballet class.
- Level 1A: $102 (2 ballet classes per week)
- Level 1B: $120 (3 ballet classes per week)
- Level 2A: $155 (4 ballet classes per week)
Note: Primary Division students may take Tap and Jazz at no additional charge in tuition as long as they maintain good attendance in their ballet classes.
Important Notes on Preschool and Primary Division Tuition:
- Tuition is processed each month.
- There is a sibling discount of 10% for each additional student. The discount is taken off the lowest tuition rate.
- Any payment returned unpaid for any reason will incur a $35 declined transaction fee. The incurred $35 fee will be added to the monthly tuition fee and re-processed on the 8th day of the Tuition Period.
- Tuition for new students who start on or after the first day of the month will be pro-rated:
- 1st-15th of the month: full month’s tuition
- 16th-30th: one half month’s tuition.
- Any student who stops taking lessons after the first day of the month must pay for the entire month. Parents must un-enroll their child in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment of tuition entitles Primary Division students to take all ballet classes scheduled at their level or below in addition to Tap 1 and Jazz 1.